Google
 

13 November 2006

RECRUITED MEMBERS

I will keep updating about the person who joined my blog. He or She is now the member of this blog!

Here is the list :
coco_panda
_butt

Keep it coming...I wish to recruit more...Hmm at least I need 2 more to help me out. Please have a good network, its a plus ;)


That's it for now, I believe there will be more coming soon... For some of you may ask me, why don't I create a forum?

Well FYI, I do not have the adequate resources to support me, you may ask what I need? OK a forum...you will need to recruit moderator to help you out. Need many topics so people will have the interest to post in. And you will need to learn how to prevent hacking...OMG so much more which I would say I DO NOT have the skills to prevent those or keep those up.

So what I like to do now is, to help my peers in a small scale, until I am having an adequate resources I will create FORUM for all of you. I will try my best to create one as soon as possible.

Till then, got to go to bed... darn, I have yet done my revision =S

SORRY it is CLOSED!

2 Comments, leave yours here!:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey.. count me in!! :D

actually what I'm supposed to do if I join as member?

SamSeiko said...

Actually u juz hav to find the materials the users or customers requested...

thats all for now...hmm we r getting traffics as i promised, but not customers as they seems duno about the way of request =(